AN INTRODUCTORY COURSE IN JUNGIAN AND POST-JUNGIAN CONCEPTS
This course introduces key Jungian and Post–Jungian concepts in analytical psychology through a series of seminars presented by analyst members of the SAP and by selected guest speakers. Each seminar includes opportunities for discussion in both main- and small-group settings, the latter being facilitated by analyst members of the SAP.'
- Course Convenor: Elizabeth Scharsach
This is a once monthly on-going learning experience programme
"The creation of something new is not accomplished by the intellect but by the play instinct acting from inner necessity. The creative mind plays with the objects it loves." Carl Jung
This exciting programme aims to meet the following interests of participants:
- On-going personal development and exploration with like-minded people through exploring Analytical Psychology
- Exploring the possibility of applying for the NEW twice weekly psychodynamic psychotherapy training or the Adult Analytic training
- General exploration of concepts in Analytical Psychology through reading, discussion, debate, process and experience
- Course Convenor: Ali Zarbafi
An exploration of reflective practice
A non-clinical course to introduce participants to the core skills necessary in therapeutic encounters. The course objectives are for participants to
- develop competence in using core communication and therapeutic skills such as attending, listening and questioning,
- practice self reflection and self evaluation,
- deepen their understanding of the relevance of human development.