Date(s) - 11/10/2019
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
1 Daleham Gardens, London NW3 5BY
A Boundless Adolescence
A Journey Across Present-day Experiences of Adolescents
A Film by CHIARA TOZZI (AIPA) followed by a conversation with
Francesco Bisagni and Alessandra Cavalli
This event will focus on this difficult transition and on the difficulty of being an adolescent today.
Working with adolescents in transition to adulthood can all too easily be marked with disconnectedness from the fears of madness, attachment, separation, dependency, somatisation, sexuality, and identity.
We will show a video – 20 minutes long – made by the Italian analyst Chiara Tozzi, A Boundless Adolescence which gives voice to adolescents in transition. A conversation between Francesco Bisagni, Alessandra Cavalli and Chiara Tozzi will follow. The public is invited to join in.
Chiara Tozzi, psychologist, Screenwriter and Screenwriting professor, is a Jungian analyst in private practice in Rome. She is a training analyst and supervisor for AIPA and the IAAP.
Since February 2018 she has been collaborating with the EC as the IAAP contact person within AIPA for international cultural exchanges and events organization.She lectures internationally and is actively engaged in teaching in Developing Groups worldwide. She has written novels, stories and scripts for film, theatre, TV and radio and is the Artistic Director of the Mercurius Prize for Films of Psychological Significance and Sensitivity to Human Rights. She was editor of Studi Junghiani, the journal for AIPA.
Francesco Bisagni and Alessandra Cavalli are training and supervising analysts with the Society of Analytical Society and internationally. They are the organising tutors Transition, a modular course (October to December, January to March, April to June (https://www.thesap.org.uk/training-and-events/advanced-professional-development-courses/transitions-adolescence-into-adulthood-working-with-18-to-25-year-olds/).
This is a CPD event
Bookings are closed for this event.
Other events that might interest you
- Satanic Error - 30/11/2019 - 10:00 am - 12:30 pm
- Jung’s Liber Novus: A Book for the Reader who is to Come? - 30/11/2019 - 10:30 am - 1:00 pm
- Synchronicity and analytic attitude - 25/01/2020 - 10:00 am - 12:30 pm
- Individuation for Adult Replacement Children - 14/02/2020 - 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Individuation for Adult Replacement Children - 15/02/2020 - 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Open House 15 Feb 2020 - 15/02/2020 - 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Hate and Adolescence - 29/02/2020 - 10:00 am - 12:30 pm
- Jung’s Red Book: where did it come from, and why does it matter? - 16/05/2020 - 10:00 am - 12:30 pm
- Open House 22 May 2020 - 22/05/2020 - 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Noah’s Ark: - 30/05/2020 - 10:00 am - 12:30 pm
- “Starving the Black Material in My Stomach” - 27/06/2020 - 10:00 am - 12:30 pm