'The Journal of Analytical Psychology is outstanding in bringing together cutting edge clinical and theoretical contributions to analytical psychology from around the world. This fine Journal consistently offers contributions of the highest calibre from which clinicians and non-clinicians alike can take inspiration.’
Hester Solomon, Past President, International Association for Analytical Psychology
The Journal is published five times a year in February, April, June, September and November by Wiley-Blackwell. For more information visit:
The Journal of Analytical Psychology, which is owned by the Society of Analytical Psychology, is the leading international Jungian publication in English. The Journal is renowned for its emphasis on the clinical practice of in-depth analysis and its exploration of the relationship between analytical psychology and psychoanalysis. It also addresses issues on the leading edge of philosophy, science, religion, and an understanding of the arts.
Top five reasons to publish your work in the Journal of Analytical Psychology:
· Publish in the foremost international Jungian publication in English;
· High readership; over 100,000 articles downloaded every year;
· Global circulation; over 5,000 institutions worldwide with access to current content;
· Publish in the Jungian journal with an impact factor;
· Authors receive free online access to their article once published as well as 25% discount on all Wiley-Blackwell publications.
See our notes for contributors
The JAP is also available on PEP-WEB
Catherine Hyland is the Managing Editor of the Journal.
Stefano Carta(Europe), Patricia Vesey-McGrew (USA)
Michael Horne (USA), Warren Colman(U.K)
1 Daleham Gardens