The Journal is published five times a year in February, April, June, September and November by Wiley-Blackwell. For more information visit Wiley on-line
The Journal of Analytical Psychology is the leading international Jungian publication in English. The Journal is renowned for its emphasis on the clinical practice of in-depth analysis and its exploration of the relationship between analytical psychology and psychoanalysis. It also addresses issues on the leading edge of philosophy, science, religion, and an understanding of the arts.
You can view a video abut the Journal by following this link.
Reasons to publish your work in the JAP:
· Foremost international Jungian publication in English;
· High readership; over 100,000 articles downloaded every year;
· Global circulation; over 5,000 institutions worldwide with access to current content;
· The Jungian journal with an impact factor;
· Authors receive free online access to their article once published as well as 25% discount on all Wiley-Blackwell publications.
The JAP is also available on PEP-WEB
Stefano Carta (Europe), Patricia Vesey-McGrew (USA)
Michael Horne (USA), Warren Colman (UK)
1 Daleham Gardens
London NW3 5BY
Telephone: 07542 370759