Therapy, analysis and counselling for adults, adolescents and children.
The Society of Analytical Psychology offers psychotherapy, analysis and short-term work to people who are in distress or have emotional problems, as well as to those who feel a lack of fulfilment or seek an exploration ofmeaning in their lives. Learn more about us...
Welcome to the Society of Analytical Psychology
Dedicated to Deeper Understanding
The Society of Analytical Psychology is one of the leading training institutes in Jungian analysis and psychotherapy, integrating the ideas of Jung and post-Jungian developments with those of psychoanalysis.
Members of the SAP are all qualified analysts who have undergone an in-depth training and personal analysis.
A consultation and referral service
If you are thinking about therapy, we provide a consultation and referral service. This service will give you an opportunity to talk through your reasons for wanting therapy and may lead to analysis or or less intensive psychotherapy. We offer reduced fees if you are on benefit.
To arrange a consultation, click here.
The Society also provides:
- Find and contact an analyst or therapist - directly through the listing available on this website
- Training in Jungian analysis – a four-year course in Analytical Psychology.
- Training in Psychodynamic Psychotherapy - a three-year course in Psychodynamic Psychotherapy informed by Jungian and Post-Jungian theory and practice
- Talks, Workshops & Conferences – an extensive series of events for professionals and the general public.
- The Journal of Analytical Psychology – the JAP is the leading Jungian journal with an emphasis on clinical concerns, publishing papers, articles and reviews since 1955.
- Resources and Education – the SAP functions as a resource for those wanting to learn more about Analytical Psychology either for their personal interest, for study, or for those in the media. Papers and information are available on this website, and books, videos, articles and audio CDs and tapes are available, written and prepared by members, which advance ideas about the theory and practice of Analytical Psychology.
REGISTERED CHARITY No 238441, REGISTERED IN ENGLAND AND WALES AS A COMPANY LIMITED BY GUARANTEE No 402695